LT8 Atlantis - The Lost Image" for DM800HD - (LT revision 3603)
It took us some time to change LT to work with the new License of Enigma2. We had some patches in the back-end of Enigma2 which is now close-source and we could not apply those patches anymore. We updated much of the LT code for it work, so we choose the name this image...
"LT8 Atlantis - The Lost Image"
Let us now look forward and hope that DMM listens to people outside of Germany and adds those functions that people are missing....
dm800, dm8000, dm500hd, dm800se, dm7020hd 20120202
dm800, dm8000, dm500hd, dm800se, dm7020hd #84
- When using LT External EPG on HDD it was not correct identified which cause Enigma2 to use normal epg.dat.
- LT Addons could miss downloading dependencies.
- uPnp and DLNA support been updated, djmount as DLNA client and uShare or Mediatomb as DLNA servers. Still no LT GUI for Mediatomb so it is only for users who knows how to install things manually and create start/stop scripts (sorry).
- LT External EPG is still working although Enigma2 code is close, we have rewritten LT code.
- LT Linkmanager is now using lt8links.cfg and not lt7links.cfg
Before installing and if you have used LT External EPG you must remove your old dat file else you will have a crashing image due to old dat format is not compatible with new Enigma2.
Before installing this image please read information at:
- 2SUB Not working in Enigma 3.2 images (so it ain't working in LT8 also).